Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ouch!!!

Good news for two days I have not had my wried ear problem. However, Monday I think I pulled a stomach muscle. I think this because I can not bend to pick anything up without pain and I can not lift Nolan at all. I am ok if I am laying down or sitting only certain movement hurts. I go to the doctor this Friday so hopefully he will think it is a pulled muscle too. I am just praying that it heals before I go into labor and that it really is only a pulled muscle. Thankfully, with the weather today Gail decided to work from home instead of his office. This was a great help with Nolan. I kinda freaked him out when I told him that this Sunday I will be at 36 weeks which is a safe point for a baby to enter the world. Although it is better of course if he comes closer to the due date. I am praying that he will not be late. I thought it would be cool for him to be born on Nolan's b-day, still do, but that would be 5 more days and Easter weekend! :)

MADE MY DAY
Yesterday I received a letter from one of my former students. He is now in the 6th grade. Wow how time flies bye. I actually taught him, his older brother, and his younger brother. They are great kids. I taught them at the last school I worked at, which was a small private Christian school. I wrote a letter back to him, now I just need to mail it. This made me really miss teaching. However, I am not ready to give up my time with my son(s) yet! :)

Happy B-day Carolyn!!!!
It is my mother-in-laws 60th B-day today!!! Have a great day!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling everyone. Ha!