Friday, February 22, 2008

JAUNDICE STINKS!!!!

Doctor appointment went well today. He still has jaundice and his count level went up again to
13.8. Oh joy here comes the roller coaster ride again. The nurse called back with the results and said to have him retested on Monday. I was not going to wait that long to have test results I wanted to know if it was going to go back up more tomorrow and get lower. After talking with the nurse Gail convince them to order another test for tomorrow. But we have to get it early so because the Dr. office closes at noon on Sat. Please keep praying for him. I hate having to take him outside for these dumb test. I would also love for the jaundice to go away!!! I will keep everyone updated. Here are some pictures and video that I promised:

My little glow worm

Nolan loved to sit on the hospital bed and watch TV

Grandma Hon holding him for the 1st time


Daddy feeding him for the 1st time.
(oh yeah he changed the first diaper too! :)

Nurse from Heaven in the special Care Nursery.
Thanks Mary!!! :)

No comments: