Monday, March 3, 2008

Finger in eye=eye abrasion

Gail usually is the one that puts Nolan to bed. However, Sunday night I decided to put him to bed so that I could spend some more time with him. As we were reading a book Nolan got excited and went to point to something in the book, except he missed the book and poked me in the eye. Now I have been poked in the eye before by others and myself, but let me tell you this killed!!! When I kissed him good night I went to the bathroom to look at my eye. The white part of my eye was all red and really burned. I ended up not being able to close my eye because it hurt so bad when I did. I ended up sleeping(if you can call it sleeping) with one eye open and one closed. I went to the eye doctor today and got some cream and drops to put in my eye. HOwever, of course Wal-mart was out of the eye drops!!! So I have to go back tomorrow to hopefully get them. Good news is that I actually was able to get a nice nap into today with both eyes closed. Eye is feeling a little better, but is still extremely red and sensitive. Doctor said the eye is one of the fastest things to heal... So hopefully in a few days I will be back to normal!!! :) Than again....

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Lisa. It's Tammy. So nice to get to see baby Nathaniel--and you! Sure glad to hear that things are moving a long and that you're eye is healing up. Sounds like you're doing a great job. Say hi to your mommy for me. Tammy

Tammy said...

Hey Lisa. It's Tammy. Cool that I got to see Nathaniel through your web site! Way cool, actually. So glad to hear your eye is clearing/has cleared up. Keep up the good work!