Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nathaniel's first visit to church

Nathaniel went to church today for the first time. We all some how made it to church on time and I got to sit through all of Sunday School. However, during church time he got hungry after the singing so off to the nursery we went to nurse. Since he is still learning to nurse I ended up missing the service due to the fact it takes at least a half hour to feed him. It takes awhile for him to latch on and than once he does he goes for about ten minutes on each side. I have to keep reminding myself that he is a month early so it is going to take another month for him to be a pro at nursing. I have a lactation meeting with a nurse on Wed. I am hoping she can give me some more pointers now that we know what we are doing a little better. Well it was really nice getting out today and seeing people. We still have to minimize our outings for awhile due to him being born early and his Respiratory issue, but when flu and cold season are over and warm weather is a more permit fixture around here we are going to have some fun at the parks and taking walks! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised because I didn't know that you & Nathaniel were coming to church today! Rachel really loved holding Nathaniel! I would rather someone else hold him, then I can look at him! He's a doll, as is Nolan!!

Love, Mom/G-ma Terrell

marshan said...

Man, I'm so bummed that I didn't get to see you guys!

Can't wait till the weather is good either. I wanna go to the parks with you guys...Call us up!!!!

marshan said...

uhh... I know you're bad at spelling..or say you say...but, you would think that you could spell your own kid's name right though! :)

Lisa said...

Needless to say I was holding a hungry Nathaniel and typing at the same time last night! ;) So if you look I just have the h and t backwards!Funny!!! But I am a bad speller too/!!!! I am going to fix this right now.. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

Sarah said...

It was really good to see you guys at church, Sunday :)