Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nolan + a box= loads of fun!

Gail finally put together our double stroller the other day. Man those things are huge!! I don't think we will have any room in our car trunk with this stroller in it now. OH well! It is really nice and I can't wait for warmer weather so I can take the boys out for some walks!!! Anything to get out of this house!!!! :) we are all having cabin fever!!!:) me most since Nathaniel can't go anywhere but the doctors still. But soon that will change! Yeah!! Nathaniel is still doing well, only concern we have now is that he has has some very small amounts of blood in his bowel movements. Doctor told us to keep an eye on it and call back if it gets worst or continues for a few days. So just pray for the little fellow that it is nothing serious. We checked out the web, it said it could be something I have ate, since I am nursing, or he has a small tear... Hopefully it is one of those...
Here is Nolan playing in the stroller box the other day. I thought it was pretty cute:






1 comment:

Laura said...

Try only being able to use a double stroller!! We HAD to buy a minivan!!

If playing in a box was the hardest thing I had to do... :)