Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So it has been a busy week. The weekend started off really well. My mom and I went thrift shopping and got a lot of nice clothes for the boys. I can't believe how many new items you can find at the thrift store and pay so much less than at a store. Anyways, I also took Nolan to get his hair cut. It was getting to be way too long and hard to manage. He always looked like he had bed hair even when I brushed it. Well our happy weekend came to end with Nathaniel deciding to throw up at church. He was perfectly normal all weekend and even when we got to church. However, he ended up getting sick and so Did Nolan on Monday. They both had some bad stomach bug that lasted almost a week. I can't even count how many times I was thrown up on and how many loads of laundry I had to do everyday. Nathaniel scared us one day. His hands and feet were starting to turn purple. Called the Dr. and he said that he was dehydrating. He needs more fluids. The kid could not keep anything down. He had been off bottles for awhile, but I resorted back to them b/c they are a slower flow. Sure enough he started to hold down more liquids and by the end of the day the purple hands and feet were back to normal. (He is back to sippy cups again) Plus on top of having a stomach bug Nathaniel is cutting 3 more teeth. Poor baby... he is having trouble sleeping and is really really really fussy....

I will be happy when things get back to normal.... Nolan is doing well with going # 1 on the potty. I would consider him trained on #1 but #2 is another story. Any advice out there on how to get them to go # 2?


Nathaniel has been furniture walking for like what seems forever... however, he has no desire to walk. but tonight for the first time he walked across the living room with his push toy. I was so excited. (check out the video) He also said Grandma two times this week. I can't believe he is going to be one in 3 weeks on Valentine's day and Nolan will turn 3 in about 2 months.


The before





Nathaniel walking with his push toy:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! Nathaniel didn't like being stopped! I heard Nolan saying, "He's walking."

Watch out, Nolan! Nathaniel will be more than walking! He'll be watching your every move & copying you! I sure miss seeing N & N!Love, Gma Terrell

Anonymous said...

How long has Gail been going to Michelle to get his hair cut?
20 yrs? Now, Nolan, too!