Friday, January 9, 2009

Hopfully trained

Ok so today is day 5 of potty training. Nolan woke up at 8:00 today and had an accident free day. He did however, pee in his diaper during nap time, but I still consider this an accident free day b/c he was sleeping. Yeah!!! We even ventured out grocery shopping today. I was fully prepared for him to have an accident right in the middle of the store. However, no accidents. He came home and told us he needed to go potty. He still does not have #2 down yet, but I heard that is harder for them so we will see... I am nervous about Sunday going to church and seeing how he does there with telling he needs to go potty. There will be a lot more distractions there than at home..Fingers crossed that he will not need diapers anymore soon!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Sorry this took so long, but thanks for stopping by my blog! I do remember meeting you back at our scrapbooking night at Landmark! Love your blog... so cute!