Friday, January 30, 2009

Nathaniel's bath tub pictures

So I have been blogging more this month. Check the last 3 blogs. I took Nathaniel pictures today. They turned out ok. I did this pose with Nolan when he was 13 months. Nathaniel is 11 1/2 months here. The 1st 2 pictures are of Nolan the rest are Nathaniel. I have the 2nd pic of Nolan hanging up in my bathroom. I have not decided yet which one of Nathaniel's I will hang up in the bathroom along side Nolan's picture.


Nolan


Nolan



Nathaniel















3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Are we voting to help you know which ones to pick for your bathroom? If so, I like the 6th one of Nathaniel and the last one the best. I like them all, actually, but those are my favorites. Very cute!

Lisa said...

Thank you and yes I was hoping others would tell me which one(s) they like the best.

marshan said...

cute