Monday, January 5, 2009

bye bye bottles and bye bye diapers!

So this is the week we have decided to start potty training Nolan. This was our first day and it went pretty well. I tried to take him every 30 to 60 minutes to go potty. He refused to put underwear on and insisted to keep his diaper on. Grrr. Well at 6:30 pm I finally got underwear on him and at 8:00 pm Gail took him to try and go potty and He went! Yeah!!!! So pray that we can get him trained. It will save us some $ and it will be nice not to have two in diapers. We also are breaking Nathaniel from bottles starting today. So far he had his last bottle at 5:00am and has had sippy cups all day long. I am only going to give him a bottle at bedtime if he won't take a siippy cup. But I am hopping to pack up bottles by the end of this week! Also less than 2 months away no more formula. Wow I can't imagine the $ we will be saving with only 1 in diapers and no formula!!! :)

2 comments:

Gail said...

I say drop the formula now!

Gail said...

you forgot to mention that he cried when he had to put his diaper back on before going to bed!