Thursday, February 15, 2007

All I want for my B-day is my Two Front Teeth!


I was changing Nolan's diaper today and I noticed that his right upper front tooth has broke the skin. Signs of another tooth on his right side looks to have broken through too. So this boy looks like he just might have some teeth for his 1st B-day. The funny thing is everyone was telling me that the bottom two front teeth would be first... leave it to us to have a child that goes against the majority... that could mean good or bad things to come. Heheheheh :) Anyways, since I was expecting his bottom teeth to come in first I wasn't really even checking for top teeth. I just happen to notice them when he laughed today on the changing table. That would explain the low grade fever, and runny nose the past few days!

No comments: