Friday, February 16, 2007

Family Day!






After my computer Geek husband was able to pry himself off his beloved computer, we had a family day. It was cool because we went to the mall, ate at Dave & Busters, played games there, and then went to Picture Innovations in West chester to schedule a photo shoot in March. We will be getting our first family picture and Nolan's first year picture. Than we went to Wal-Mart to shop for needed items, except the items we found in the Valentine discount aisle. Well I now only have a few weeks before we get our pictures taken, so that is giving me an excuse to go out and maybe get a new outfit for Nolan, and me. I left Gail out because he hates me shopping for clothes for him. I don' t know to go causal or dress up for the pictures. I thinking casual might be nice. It is more like us... Jeans! :) Anyways here are some pictures and video of my two kids playing at D & B's Today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ We already had a family picture almost 5 years ago! I guess i didn't count as your family!! :P

Lisa said...

That was our Engagement picture! Plus this is our first family picture with Nolan. So stop being so silly!

marshan said...

Portrait innovations is the best!!! We're going next Saturday to get our pictures taken!