Friday, February 2, 2007

Indiana Trip!

My Mom and I drove up to Indiana yesterday. We left my house around 8:00 AM and arrived to my brother's house around 11:30 AM. It was great getting to see my brother, sister-in-law and their 5 beautiful children. We had a good time catching up. I brought along the movie Facing the Giants and they all loved the movie. Nolan did so well on the trip there and back. He slept the whole time. He loved playing with his 1 and half year old cousin Joshua. Joshua liked having someone his own age to pick on! :) Lately Nolan has been such a poop machine. I am so glad I brougt extra diapers, and clothes, because he had a blow out right before we left to come home today. Thank you Lord for not allowing him to do that in his car seat. He did that once when he was a few months old... boy it was not fun cleaning that infant car seat... :( Anyways... We are back now and I thought I would post some pictures of our short but fun trip.

Joshua was just so excited to see us.....

Nolan loved watching Elijah play with his game!

Nolan, Aunt Gina, and Joshua playing with puppets.

Joshua and Nolan playing

Tianna, G-Ma, and Elijah watching TV

No comments: