Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Bowl!!!

Yeah the Colts won! My brother must be thrilled!!! We had a few friends over to watch the game with us tonight. First time ever we had to skip church for the super bowl. Our old church use to have Souper Sunday on super bowl Sunday. We would have soup and sandwiches for lunch and then an afternoon service. I love afternoon services. Gives the church members a chance to fellowship with one another and some extra family time in the evening once in awhile, without missing an evening service. Anyways,Gail and I would then host a small super bowl party with some friends after the afternoon service. Gail was doing this even before he met me.Anyways, many could not make it this year due to prior comments and/or illness. Even though they were missed we had a wonderful time. Nolan loved playing with Noah and Cayden. They did so well with Nolan and played with him a lot that Nolan got worn out. I enjoyed holding baby Makenna. She is now 1 1/2 months old. She was wearing the Valentine outfit that Gail and I bought her so I just had to take some Valentine pictures of her. Here are some pictures of our evening and of Makenna's Valentine pics. Oh yeah, I loved how the Colts coach gave Credit to God for the win!!! check out my last blog about the USA today ad on both Christian coaches...



No comments: