Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Nolan's New Sled

Well I made my way out to wal-mart today and to the scrap book store before the weather turned bad. While I was at Wal-mart I picked up a sled for Nolan. Now Gail asked me to get a sled if I was out. So I did. When I called him to tell him that I got a cool baby sled, he was disappointed. I failed to remember that I have two kids. He wanted a sled that he could ride and hold Nolan on it. OH well, I love the cute little sled. Maybe if the roads are not bad tomorrow I will get my big kid a sled of his very own... Gail left work around 2:30 today, because of the weather, and made it home safe around 6:00 pm. We ate dinner and then dressed our son up to play with his new sled in the snow. Gail put Nolan on the sled and he was not for sure about it. Than Gail took off real fast and Nolan fell off the sled face first into the cold snow. He was fine, but not happy. We brought him back in to clam him down for a few minutes. Then we took him back outside. I placed him on the sled this time, and went very slow. He still was not for sure, but he let me make a complete circle and seemed to enjoy it. check out the pictures and video!







1 comment:

marshan said...

Fun!!!!! except for falling on his face. :)