Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day out with Sara, Emma, and Ericka

I met Sara in college and we became very good friends right off. She is also a Christian and Baptist so we had a lot in common. AT the time we were both study Education too. We met in Psychology class my first year and took other classes together too. We were both each other's maid of honors and now we both have kids. she has two girls and I of course only have Nolan. We don't get to see each other much, but when we do it is nice to catch up. Here are some pictures of our day out. We went to Yummy Cracker barrel and shopped at BAbies R Us. I bought more outfits to dress up Nolan and take pictures in for his b-day and Easter... Poor kid. I bought a bunny suit that is so cute and a shirt that says Make a Wish along with a Happy B-day ball cap.... I can't wait to put that on him Next wed. for church. That is his actually b-day! I will have him were it for his party too....

Sara and Emma (Emma is 13 mts old)


Nolan waving at Emma

Sara and Emma Shopping!

Emma and Ericka looking at books!


Emma Waving at the Camera!

No comments: