Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy B-Day Nolan!

Nolan has turned 1 years old today. He was born at 4:01 PM on March 21st last year. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is doing so many cute things right now. I love watching him walk everywhere now. However, I hate the fact that with walking comes bumps and burises. Oh well that stage will go away soon.. Here are a couple of pictures of him on his B-day wearing his b-day hat and shirt. We are celebrating his big day this Sat. so I will post his b-day party sat. or sun.

What do you mean I have to wait for cake and Ice cream on Sat!!

I love being 1!

Yummy snack time!!!


Eating bannannas and sweet potatoe puffs, Yum!

I won't be this clean when I eat my cake! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nolan!