Sunday, March 4, 2007

GirlsNight Out!

Friday Night some of our church men decided to have a game night at our Youth Pastor's house. So the girls decided that we would hang out too. We had a nice dinner at Chili's, shopping at Targets, and than we hung out at my house where we talked and watched a movie. It was a lot of fun and we must do it again soon! People that attended were: Marshan, Amy, Sara, Angela,Jen N. Jen M., Me, and of course Addison, Jacob, Kalab, and Nolan(Hope I spelled all our names right)! Here are a few pictures.

Addison, Amy, and Marshan

Angela and Sara

Kalab and Nolan playing


Nolan eat Corn on the cob for the 1st time.
Actually he is just sucking the butter off of it!

1 comment:

marshan said...

hey, I stole some of pictures for my blog too. I can't believe I forgot to get my camera out!!!