Sunday, March 11, 2007

Seeing Red with Wal-Mart Phot Lab!!!!

I went to Wal-mart today to pick up the St. Patrick pictures that I had taken of Nolan. The Photo lab person would not let me have my pictures. She said that they looked professional and that they are not allowed to give out professional pictures that you want printed out due to copy right laws.I had to ask to see the manager and convince her that I had taken these pictures with my own camera. Thankful y in one picture you could still see part of my mother's blue couch which finally convinced the manager that I had taken them. I guess using photo shop program and cropping helped enhance the pictures.... So beware of printing off pictures that you take that look too good too believe that you actually took them. That won't stop me from taking more or using wal-mart.

No comments: