Thursday, March 22, 2007

New High Chair

Well I loved are old high chair. It was an Eddie Bauer chair and it matched our kitchen table great. I loved everything about this high chair except for one major thing. Nolan could get out of it. Yes, we buckled him in, but the smart little guy figured out how to get out of the buckle without unbuckling it. Yes, we had it as tight as you can get it too. Anyways, I took it back to babies r us and they were great about it. I got a new high chair that is pretty cool. It folds up so now we can store it when we need more room and it has an area where you can put toys on it. Gail and I were trying to figure out how to get the one toy thing off, and as we were thinking and talking about it Nolan came over and just took it off with no problem. He is such a smart kid! (Yes of course I am biased.) We have a real thinker on our hands. It amazes me what he can do. Anyways this high chair has buckles that come across the sholders and the lap! Yeah! There is no escaping the high chair now. At least that is what I am thinking and hoping. If he figures out how to get out of this one, I don't know what we will do.
Here are some pictures of his new high chair.


Old High Chair! Good bye!

New High Chair! :)
I love my toys!


Wait a minute I can't get out of this chair!

No comments: