Thursday, July 19, 2007

1st ultra sound

I went to my first ultra sound today. The tec was not on my top 10 list. She scared me with not being very tactful. She gets done taking some pictures and says well I don't see a baby and there is no heart beat. My mom and I just look at each other kind of shoked on how she said it. Then the tec looked at us and said oh its probably because you are so early on in your pregnancy. The only thing we saw was the gestational sac. I was going to ask her a question about something I saw on the screen, but she went to the other side of the room to clean the instrument and ended up spilling some cleaning chemical on my mom, and all over and in my purse. The tec then started to panic and said oh I am so sorry. If any got on you, you have to wash it off immediately. My mom and I started to panic as was the tec. So I asked is my mom going to be ok? The tec replied oh yeah she'll be fine. For my purse and wallet it really smells, and I think I am going to just throw them away. :( Anyways I have another Dr. appt. with my doctor on July 31st. Man last time I was pregnant I had one blood test, got the results, and was sent on my way to a new doctor that delivers babies and had my 1st ultra sound at 8 weeks. We saw Nolan moving around and everything... This time I had to have 3 blood test to check that my levels were rising, and had an ultra sound way too early I think. I have a lot of questions for this doctor..........on The 31st..... Since he is not the one that delivers he better not want to see me anymore after this.... otherwise I am going to just make my own appointment with the Doctor that delivered Nolan......

2 comments:

marshan said...

Sounds like she didn't know what she was doing. DORK!

I'm sure everything is fine. July 31st is only a couple weeks away!

Billie said...

Don't worry, I had untrasounds at 6wks with both Emily & Aaron and all you could see was the sack. It really is to early to have one.