Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oop's we did it again!!!! :)

Nolan's shirt says it all!

Gail, Nolan, and I went around to all the family members on Monday night to show off his new shirt. We also allowed Nolan to wear his new shirt to church on Wed. Night so that he could tell everyone the good news! Gail wanted to write on the back of the shirt: Mommy drank the water at MSBC. (MSBC are our church initials). The joke is that we seem to always have a lot of pregnancies at our church at the same time. When someone gives birth, someone else seems to announce they are expecting. Pretty cool! Right now their is only 3 (counting me) that we know of... HUMMMMM who will be next to drink the water.......:) I am about 6 weeks and I think I am due around March 13th. I have my 1st ultrasound tomorrow to find out a more accurate due date. I am very excited to see the baby. So far my mother in law and sister in law think I am having a girl. I had a dream a few nights ago that I was having twins: boy and girl... We will see.....

3 comments:

marshan said...

Yay!!!!!1

Billie said...

I'm so happy for you both, congrat's.

Laura said...

Awesome!!! Just a side note... I really hope you only have 1 baby. Though I love my girls to death they keep me pretty busy and I am scatter-brained. Keep me posted on everything!!!

Congrats to you both!!!!!!!