Monday, July 30, 2007

The Aaaaaaaaaa in Nolan

Ok our boy just did something totally amazing. He was sitting next to Gail drinking his milk and he started saying a a a. Gail couldn't figure out why he was saying a since his cup had pirates on it.
So Gail looked at the cup and saw Nolan's name on it. He asked nolan where is the a and sure enough nolan pointed to it. Gail asked him a few more times and nolan pointed right too it.
Then nolan came over and showed me the a.

As cool as that is the story is not over.
Gail took him to bed and changed his diaper, he asked nolan where the a was on his (Gail's) shirt, nolan couldn't figure it out since the A on Gail's shirt was capital.
Gail decided to grab a teddy bear we have that says thank you and asked Nolan to point to the a and sure enough he does. Then to top it all off nolan points to his own shirt that says dinosaur and points to the a in dinasour I KID YOU NOT! :) The kicker is we really haven't worked too much with him on letters. we have the letters on the refrigerator that talk, and he watches sesame street, but that's it. The boy learns FAST!

3 comments:

marshan said...

awesome..that's one smart kid!!!

Laura said...

I wonder where he get's the brains from??? :)

Tara L said...

that is so awesome!! He is so smart!! I can't believe how big he is already.. I was thinking about you the other day. How did your appt go? You can email me or call me and let me know =)