Monday, July 2, 2007

Sharon Woods Playground (AKA orange park)

Well we finally made it over to Sharon Words Park. We tried going early in the year, but the playground was being redone. I must say it is really cool, and it is not even done yet. My friend Marshan has been taking her kids there and they seem to love it. They nickname all the parks by color, so be the reason I put AKA: orange park. Anyways Nolan had a ball there. He had so much fun he cried when we left! We will return to the park another day! Here are a lot of pictures of our day.

where will this lead to?

Hum, I think I will attempt to find out what is on the other side!

This is so cool! Hi Daddy, how did you get over here?


Look at me!

1 comment:

marshan said...

I"m so glad he liked it. We'll have to go together sometime!!! the boys would love it!