Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm addicted!

For some reason the past two weeks I have been addicted to this new game I created for myself. Every time I am in the car I look for odd license plates. I have seen a lot more of these creative license plates then I ever imagined that I would. Gail and my mom have got in on the game too. I try to count how many I see every day. The most I have seen in one day is 12. You can't count the license plate again ever if you see it again. They have to be new ones everyday!


Here are a few that I have spotted: Man I have forgot most of what I have seen now! I have to write them down when I see them, otherwise I forget them.. Then again this might cause an accident if I am driving!!! :)


1 slice
lv cruz in (love cruise in)
1 fruit
1 shy GT
HMteam1 (home team won)
Easter Egg
Gr Mom (Great mom)
Dr. Frank
1 Harris
Texas West
GET 6
goofy
DMF 7
u wish
I even see a lot peoples names or initials

1 comment:

marshan said...

You make me chuckle! I'm always trying to read those kinds of plates too.....