Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hon's Christmas

My brother and his family came in to celebrate Christmas on Sunday afternoon. It was nice spending time with them. We opened up our gifts on Sunday night, and then had our dinner, games and more fellowship on Saturday. I just wish I had felt better!!! I hate being sick, but more so when you are pregnant!!! Something funny about our family is that since Gail and I have been together 5 out of 6 Christmas there has always been a duplicated gift. Can't remember the right order but here is the load down. 1st Year my brother bought my parents a DVD player, and so did Gail and I. 2nd Year: my brother bought my parents and Us George Foreman Grills and my parents did too. 3rd year we bought my brother the same play station game that he bought Gail. 4th year brother bought parents a photo printer, Dad also bought mom one. Well this year was really funny because we had decided to not buy gifts for adults. My brother and I would buy gifts for our parents and my parents just for the grandkids. So we thought for sure there would be no duplicated gifts. Well we were wrong. My brother and I bought our parents the same gift. We got them the picture frames that you download a lot of photos and it displays the pictures like a slide show. How funny!!! Here are a few pictures of the Hon's Christmas: (Click on picture to enlarge it)




No comments: