Saturday, December 8, 2007

Nolan and his baby

My mom and I went shopping the other day. Nolan saw this cute boy baby doll that cries, laughs, and says a few words. He got attached to it at the store so we got it for him. Every time the baby cries he would pat it on its back and say it's ok. If you know my son he is very attached to his shoes and must have them on almost all the time. Well his baby did not have shoes and this upset him. Where's shoes? he would ask me... So I had to put a pair of his socks on the babies' feet. That satisfied him. Here is a picture of him taking care of his baby doll. He had to have one of his old bottles to feed him.

I hope this is a sign of how well he will be
with his baby brother!!!! :)

1 comment:

marshan said...

This would explain why he kept trying to steal Ella's doll in nursery....especially since hers had little painted booties on! :)