Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shoes

Last night Nolan surprised us by putting on his own shoes. He even had them on the right feet. (He does better with that than I do. If you only knew how many times I put his shoes on the wrong feet.) He did it today too! :) He is growing up too fast! :( Still have not heard from the doctor about my gestational diabetes test. Hopefully sometime today I will hear. If not I will call tomorrow. I am ready for a nap already. Nathaniel would not let me sleep last night. I think he is preparing me for his feedings every so many hours when he arrives! ;) Congrats to our friends Tim and Alicia they just had a baby girl last night at 7:00 pm. She had an emergency C-section due to the baby's high heart rate.. but all is good with mommy and baby! :) The baby was 4 weeks early and weighed 7 lbs 5 0z only 1 oz less than when Nolan was born.

No comments: