Friday, December 7, 2007

Nolan and Snow/Ladies Ornament Exchange

Last year Nolan was not for sure of the snow. He liked going laundry basket sledding with daddy, but he did not like how cold the snow was when it got on him. He also loved eating the snow. This year G-ma Hon found him a cool sled. Which by the way he calls his boat. We took him out for a few minutes on Wednesday, and he loved it. Of course his favorite part about the snow was eating it again... :)




Thursday Night was our annual Ladies Christmas ornament exchange with my church. It was fun getting together with everyone. There was some great food and some really cute ornaments. Some of the ladies get pretty brutal over wanting a certain ornament. (Just kidding) :) I walked away with two cute ornaments and gave one to my Husbands Aunt. I have not decorated our house for Christmas in a few years now. My excuses are, I was pregnant did not feel like it, than the following year I had a crawling/walking toddle, and this year I am pregnant again. So we will see about next year, because I will have a 2 1/2 year old and a 9mt old. I only took 3 pictures of the night, because I was enjoying the fellowship to much. So no pictures of the activity.

1 comment:

marshan said...

PUT YOUR TREE UP!!!!! :)