Saturday, December 15, 2007

Young Marrieds Christmas Party.

Our church had its annual Christmas party this year. It was really nice. We started off with a yummy dinner and than played our annual Christmas gift exchange game It was a long game. I ended up with a gift card to Donato's pizza and Gail got lotion.. :) He will be smelling good now! HAHAHAHAHA!!! It was a really nice night getting out and fellowshipping with our friends. Here our some pictures of our night.
OH yeah Congrats to our friends Amy and Scott on their new addition. A bouncing baby boy, born yesterday night. Two babies born this week. Cool! I am the next one on our growing list of expecting moms to have the next baby. I can't wait!! I can't believe I will be 27 weeks tomorrow. Next Sunday I will be 7 mts. Cool!!! :)

Billie and Steve Layer

Scarlet, Keven, Angie, Jen, and Greg

Baby Makeena, Johnny, and Tara

Abby, Candice, and Matt

No comments: